Need to change your race distance? Click here to go to your Chronotrack registration and select “Change Race” to choose a new distance. Please keep in mind that you will be prompted to pay for the difference in fees for upgrades, and will not be refunded the difference in fees for downgrades.
ALL CHANGES MUST BE COMPLETED/REQUESTED TWO WEEKS PRIOR TO THE EVENT, unless otherwise noted. All change requests after the deadline will need to be made in person at packet pick up.
Note: Change requests are not guaranteed, are limited based on capacity of race at the time of your request and are first-come, first-serve.
Race Entry Transfer Steps:
- Find a non-registered runner interested in officially participating in the said event. Race organizers do not participate in this part of the process.
- To complete the transfer, the registered runner must provide the race organizers with the name and email address of the person you are transferring your entry to.
- You will be withdrawn from the event.
- The transfer recipient will receive an email with a registration code. The transfer recipient is required to register with code, and pay the transfer fee.
- Once the transaction is finalized, the transfer recipient will receive an email confirming race registration.
- ALL TRANSFERS MUST BE COMPLETED/REQUESTED TWO WEEKS PRIOR TO THE EVENT. PLEASE CONTACT email@example.com IF YOU’VE MISSED THE DEADLINE FOR BIB TO BIB TRANSFERS.
Any participant who transfers his or her race entry or race bib without following the above process will be removed from official race results and disqualified from participating in any future Life Time event.
Note: This policy is strictly available for race entry only. This policy does not apply to add-on packages.