For 45 years, the Life Time Chicago Turkey Trot 5K & 8K has delighted the local community as well as their extended friends and family as the essential Thanksgiving run of the season.
We welcome you and thousands other trotters to Lincoln Park where you will gobble along the lakefront path and take in beautiful scenic views of the Chicago Skyline to finish your first course of the day.
Life Time Members Early Access Registration
Life Time owns and produces some of the most incredible athletic events in the world, including the Life Time Turkey Trot. Along with athletic events, Life Time’s goal is to reshape the way people approach health and fitness with its healthy way of life communities. As a Life Time member, you get access to our athletic events one week before the event registration or lottery opens to the general public. A Life Time membership also provides you with access to 150+ Life Time athletic country club destinations in the United States and Canada, plus a comprehensive digital platform — all for your happy, healthy way of life.
|Race Options||May 30 - November 19||November 20 - November 23|
|Plymouth Rock Ramble||$20||$25|
- Limited edition long sleeve tri-blend shirt
- Finisher medal for all who cross the finish line
- Complimentary adult beverage (must be 21 years or older with photo ID)
- Post-race food and hot beverages
- Access to the Turkey Day Tailgate finish festival
Walkers, speedsters and strollers alike, gather your whole family, friends and turkeys to join you at the Turkey Trot Chicago. Flocks of 10 or more will be rewarded.
- While registering for the race, be sure to enter the “Team/Flock name” you’ll be affiliated with to participate in the contest.
- Designate a Flock Captain
- Each flock with 10 or more registrants will receive a turkey inspired gift for each of the flock members.
- Flock Captains will pick up their team’s gifts at the Turkey Day Tailgate Finish Festival.
We have revisited and revised our policy on entry refunds, deferrals, and transfers to provide more athlete flexibility for event participation. A link to this policy will be included in the registration process, whereby participants must indicate that they understand and accept the terms.
|Days Out||By Life Time||By Participant|
|90+||60% Refund||Deferral fee of 40% of current registration fee.|
|89 or Less||No Refund||Deferral fee of 40% of current registration fee.|
- No refunds on services fees, donations or merchandise.
- Deferrals are only good for the following year, in the same event.
- No refunds on transactions over 365 days.
*Active duty and military personnel who are deployed or recalled may be refunded or defer at no cost. Proof of deployment or recall is required.