All participants must pick up their packet prior to the race start. To avoid lines and race morning delays, we encourage participants to arrange a group pick up where one person picks up multiple packets at once (if possible).
Your packet includes: bib number, an athlete shirt, a clear Gear Check bag, Greater Chicago Food Depository food donation bag and a few items from our sponsors.
Location & Schedule
Road Runner Sports
1435 N Kingsbury St, Chicago, IL 60642
Saturday, November 19 10:00 AM – 6:30 PM
Sunday, November 20 11:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Wednesday, November 23 10:00 AM – 5:30 PM
How to Get There
- 3 blocks from the North/Clybourn Red Line station
- 2 blocks from the #8 bus stop at Halsted & Evergreen.
- Uber, Lyft, and Taxi accessible
- We highly recommend packet pickup visitors choose an alternative option or carpool as parking in the area is limited.
If you would like your bib mailed to you, please select the bib mailing option during registration. The bib mailing fee is $10 per bib (not per household). If you are already registered and would like to add bib mailing, log in to your Run Signup account to select this option. You will be able to pick up your shirt and goody bag after the event in the Results Tent. Bibs are mailed in legal envelopes, and will not have safety pins in the envelope.
Deadline to reserve bib mailing services is November 16.
Group Mailing Option
Similar to individual bib mailings, we can send a flock of bibs to one location. In order to reserve your group mailing, please send an email to our Athlete Services team that includes a complete list of names (first and last) for which you would like to have bibs mailed to one address. No late group adds or removals. All participants will be able to pick up their race shirt and goody bag at the site of the turkey trot.
The cost of reserving a group mailing is $20 and the deadline to enter your request is November 16.
Please send your group mailing requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Turkey Tom recommends having a stress free race morning/Thanksgiving by picking up your race packet before race day.
Thursday, November 24, 2022
2601 N. Cannon Dr.
6:00 AM – 8:45 AM
The Life Time Turkey Trot Chicago helps ensure that no Chicagoan goes hungry during this holiday season. You can help: please be sure to bring along two cans of food (or more) to packet pick up or the race site to benefit the Greater Chicago Food Depository. Please remember non-perishable goods only.
Picking up for a friend or family member? Please be sure to have a copy of their photo ID when you come to packet pick up. (a photo of their ID on your phone will suffice)
- Groups of 4 or more may utilize group/family pick up. Please email email@example.com with a list of names of each participant in your group at least 48 hours in advance of the packet pick up you’d like to attend.
- All participants must show a current photo ID.
- Participants may pick up for friends or family, however they must have a copy of a photo ID. A digital copy on a phone will suffice.
- Please complete the emergency contact information on the back of your bib.
- Bibs must be worn on the front of your running shirt or jacket. The bib number MUST be visible during the run. Do not cut, fold, or alter the bib.
- To ensure your race photos are tagged properly, make sure your race bib is visible to the photographers’ lens.
- If picking up for four people or more, please contact Athlete Services to make arrangements for Group Pick Up. Email the list of names plus the packet pick up date to firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests must be received at least 48 hours in advance.
- New registrations will be available at Packet Pick Up based on availability, so bring your friends!