If you would like your bib mailed to your home, you can select the bib mailing option during registration or visit the link below.
The bib mailing fee is $15 per bib (not per household). You will be able to pick up your shirt and goody bag after the event in the Results Tent. Bibs are mailed in legal envelopes, and will not have safety pins in the envelope.
Deadline to reserve bib mailing services is November 15.
Turkey Tom recommends having a stress free race morning/Thanksgiving by picking up your race packet before race day.
Thursday, November 23, 2023
2601 N. Cannon Dr.
6:00 AM – 8:45 AM
Groups of 4 or more may utilize group/family pick up or bib mailing. Please fill out the form below with a list of names of each participant in your group, at least 48 hours in advance of the packet pick up you’d like to attend. Groups of less than 4 are not accepted. If you would like to purchase group bib mailing (4+ athletes), you can do so here: https://storefront.chronotrack.com/event/70238
- All participants must show a current photo ID.
- Participants may pick up for friends or family, however they must have a copy of a photo ID. A digital copy on a phone will suffice.
- Please complete the emergency contact information on the back of your bib.
- Bibs must be worn on the front of your running shirt or jacket. The bib number MUST be visible during the run. Do not cut, fold, or alter the bib.
- If picking up for four people or more, please contact Athlete Services to make arrangements for Group Pick Up. Email the list of names plus the packet pick up date to email@example.com. Requests must be received at least 48 hours in advance.
- New registrations will be available at Packet Pick Up based on availability, so bring your friends!