Volunteers are essential in the success of any great event. They are vital in providing a safe, organized and fun race. It will take more than 450 volunteers to ensure the safety, accuracy, fun and the highest level of organization necessary to produce the Life Time Turkey Trot Chicago.
Information on how to sign up can be found below!
Now is your chance to take part in welcoming all of the athletes that will be joining us for this amazing, world-class event. All volunteers will receive:
- A commemorative Life Time Race Crew Beanie to celebrate this year’s event
- Ability to complete community service hours
- Meet new friends or business contacts
- Create new interests or hobbies
- Fulfillment of helping another individuals accomplish their goal or dream
- And of course, the good feeling one gets when helping a worthy cause
Additionally, all volunteers will receive a ton of appreciation for supporting the Chicago running community and our participants.
Volunteers are needed to help with packet pickup, distribute water at the aid stations, hand out finisher medals, and in many other areas during race weekend.
Volunteers must be at least 13 years of age. All minors must have adult supervision with them at all times.
We can use all the helping hands we can for the Life Time Turkey Trot Chicago 5K & 8K and Plymouth Rock Ramble Kids Race. If you invite a group larger than 10 people we are able to offer a donation to a non-profit of your choice! School clubs, sports teams, or non-profits interested in fundraising can reach out to our volunteer coordinator HERE. We’ll find a good fit for a group of any size!