Please present a valid photo ID.
Yes, you must bring a copy of their photo ID.
Yes, please email Athlete Services at firstname.lastname@example.org with the list of names plus the packet pick-up date and location to arrange group packet pick-up. All requests must be received at least 48 hours in advance. Group packet pick-up is for groups of 4 or more.
Yes, please come directly to Solutions when you come to packet pick-up and we will tell you your options.
Registration will be available on race day if the race is not sold out. Both the 5K and 8K distances have sold out prior to race day in the past so be sure to secure your spot early to not miss out.
You may exchange your shirt by bringing your originally assigned shirt (unworn) to the Results tent, post race only. Exchanges are available while supplies last.
Yes, the 8K and 5K race will be chip timed. Your packet includes a B-tag timing chip, already affixed to your bib.
Awards will be given to the top (3) male, female, and non-binary participants in the 8K and 5K races. The Awards Ceremony is tentatively scheduled to take place at 10:30 a.m. at the stage in the Turkey Tailgate area.
- Cannon Dr. is closed between Fullerton Ave. and Diversey Pkwy. from 5:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Fullerton between Stockton Dr. and Lake Shore Dr. Closed at 8:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- Fullerton Southbound & Northbound Ramps from Lake Shore Dr. closed 8:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- Belmont Harbor Drive closed at 8:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Recreation Drive closed at 8:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Recreation Drive exit from Lake Shore Drive closed at 8:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Irving Park Road north bound on-ramp to Lake Shore Drive closed 8:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.