Q: What do I need bring to pick up my bib?
A: Please present a valid photo ID.
Q: Can I pick up packets for friends or family members?
A: Yes, you must bring a copy of their photo ID.
Q: Can I pick up bibs for a group of people?
A: Yes, please email Athlete Services at email@example.com with the list of names plus the packet pick up date and location to arrange group packet pickup. All requests must be received at least 24 hours in advance.
Q: Can I switch from the 8K to the 5K or vice versa?
A: Yes, please come directly to Solutions when you come to Packet Pickup and we will tell you your options.
Q: Can I register on race day?
A: Yes, registration will be available on Race Day if the race is not sold out.
Q: Can I exchange my race shirt?
A: You may exchange your shirt post race only at the Results Tent by bringing back your originally assigned shirt (unworn). Exchanges only available while supplies last.
Q: Will the race be timed?
A: Yes, the 8K, 5K Adult and 5K Youth will be chip timed. Your packet includes a B-tag timing chip, already affixed to your bib.
Q: Will there be awards?
A: Awards will be given to the top (3) males/females in the 8K and 5K races. The Awards Ceremony is tentatively scheduled to take place at 10:30 AM at the stage in the Turkey Tailgate area. Age group awards will also be awarded and will be mailed out after the race.
Q: Will there be any road closures?
A: Yes, please review the chart below, as well as the Driving/Parking map on p.13.
- Cannon Dr. is closed between Fullerton Ave. and Diversey Pkwy. from 5:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Fullerton between Stockton Dr. and Lake Shore Dr. Closed at 8:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- Fullerton South Bound & North Bound Ramps on & off Lake Shore Dr. closed 8:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- Belmont Harbor Drive closed at 8:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Recreation Drive closed at 8:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Recreation Drive exit from Lake Shore Drive closed at 8:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Irving Park Road north bound on-ramp to Lake Shore Drive closed 8:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.