Please follow our Facebook page for event alerts and updates.
The 2019 Turkey Trot Chicago will have a wave start.
Participants should assemble along Cannon Drive, just north of Fullerton, according to their average pace per mile. Each corral will be identified by a pace sign from sub 6min/mile to 12:00 min/mile.
Walkers and participants pushing a stroller must line up in the Walker/Stroller corral
8:55 a.m. National Anthem
9:00 a.m. WAVE 1 – 8K and 5K Start
- Wave 1 – Runners sub 6 min/mile – 9:00 min/mile
- 9:00 a.m. 5-6 min/mile pace starts
- 9:06 a.m. 7 min/mile pace corral starts
- 9:12 a.m. 8 min/mile pace corral starts
- 9:18 a.m. 9 min/mile pace corral starts
9:20 a.m. WAVE 2 – 8K – 5K Start
- Wave 2 – Runners sub 10:00 min/mile – 12:00 min/mile
- 9:24am: 10 min/mile pace corral start
- 9:30am: 11 min/mile pace corral starts
9:30 a.m.Start Line Corrals Close
- Wave 2 – Continued…
- 9:36am: 12 min/mile pace corral starts
- 9:42am: WALKERS & STROLLERS (all participants pushing strollers)
**Note: Course subject to change, by direction of the City of Chicago
The Invisalign Turkey Trot 5K and 8K will step off from Fullerton Pkwy and Cannon Dr at 9:00 A.M. in a wave start. (Wave details above.) Participants will run east on Fullerton Pkwy toward the Lake Front Trail.
After passing under Lake Shore Drive participants will run north along the Lakefront Trail to Recreation Dr. 5K participants will turnaround just south of Addison and Recreation Dr. 8K participants will continue north on the Lakefront Trail and turnaround just south of Montrose Ave.
Southbound runners will use Recreation Drive until merging back onto the Lakefront Trail just south of Addison. Participants will continue to follow the Lakefront Trail south until traversing under Lake Shore Dr at the Barry Bridge. Once through the bridge, they will follow the cinder path into the Finish Line located just south of the Diversey Driving Range parking lot.