All participants must pick up their packet prior to the race start. To avoid lines and race morning delays, we encourage all participants to pick up at one of the pre-race dates and times. For your convenience, we now provide early Pick Up opportunities (see schedule below).
Your packet includes: bib number, an athlete shirt, a clear Gear Check bag, Greater Chicago Food Depository food donation bag and a few items from our sponsors.
Pre-Race Packet Pick Up Options
Packet Pick Up locations are TBD.
More information will be provided as details are confirmed. Thank you for your patience.
- All participants must show a current photo ID.
- Participants may pick up for friends or family, however they must have a copy of a photo ID. A digital copy on a phone will suffice.
- Please complete the emergency contact information on the back of your bib.
- Bibs must be worn on the front of your running shirt or jacket. The bib number MUST be visible during the run. Do not cut, fold, or alter the bib.
- To ensure your race photos are tagged properly, make sure your race bib is visible to the photographers’ lens.
- If picking up for four people or more, please contact Athlete Services to make arrangements for Group Pick Up. Email the list of names plus the packet pick up date to email@example.com. Requests must be received at least 24 hours in advance.
- New registrations will be available at Packet Pick Up based on availability, so bring your friends!
Race Day Packet Pick Up Schedule
Turkey Tom recommends having a stress free race morning/Thanksgiving by picking up your race packet before race day.
Thursday, November 25, 2021
7:00 a.m. – 8:45 a.m.
Diversey Harbor Parking Lot
The Life Time Turkey Trot Chicago helps ensure that no Chicagoan goes hungry during this holiday season. You can help: please be sure to bring along two cans of food (or more) to packet pick up or the race site to benefit the Greater Chicago Food Depository. Please remember non-perishable goods only.
GROUP / FAMILY PICK UP
Picking up for a friend or family member? Please be sure to have a copy of their photo ID when you come to packet pick up. (a photo of their ID on your phone will suffice)
- Groups of 4 or more may utilize group/family pick up. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a list of names of each participant in your group at least 48 hours in advance of the packet pick up you’d like to attend.