RACE DAY FOOD DRIVE
At packet pick up, you’ll receive a food drive bag from the Greater Chicago Food Depository. We ask that each participant fill the bag with non-perishable food products to bring with them on race morning. You’ll see food donation drops along the start line and adjacent to gear check.
Race Day Schedule
Thursday, November 23, 2016
• 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Turkey Day Tailgate at Diversey Harbor – Inner Lake Shore Dr. at Diversey Parkway
• 7:00 a.m. to 8:45 a.m. Race-day registration and packet pickup
• 7:00 a.m. Gear check opens
• 8:00 a.m. Start corrals open at Cannon Dr. at Fullerton Ave.
• 8:00 a.m. Fullerton Ave. and Lake Shore Drive closures (see the travel page for more information)
• 9:00 a.m. 8K and 5K start
• 9:40 a.m. Walker and stroller wave starts
• 10:30 a.m. Awards ceremony in Turkey Day Tailgate area
• 11:00 a.m. Plymouth Rock Ramble Kids Race starts in the Lincoln Park Driving Range Parking Lot (Northeast of finish line)